B500 Ventilation Trainer
For studying the parameters influencing air flow in ducts and the methods of designing and commissioning such systems. The unit enables students to undertake the balancing of a realistic air distribution system and to investigate:
1. Typical fabrication and construction methods used in air distribution ducting.
2. Pressure losses and loss coefficients in different ducts and components including velocity effects.
3. Fan pressure and volume flow characteristics.
4. Standard types of panel and bag filters including pressure drop against velocity.
5. Methods of measuring airflow rates in ducts and from outlet diffusers.
The flexible design means that the unit can be configured to fit almost any laboratory and the experimental capabilities can be further enhanced by additional ducting kits and ductwork leakage testers available as optional items.Kembali