FlowExplorer LDA System for 1, 2 or 3 velocity component measurements
FlowExplorer is a totally new concept in Laser Doppler Anemometry (LDA) for turbulence studies.
It consists of a factory-aligned and calibrated optical probe, an accurate signal processor and a Windows software package with extensive features for graphical and tabular presentation of results.
The FlowExplorer family consists of a range of optical heads with either diode lasers or powerful Diode Pumped Solid State (DPSS) lasers with up to 300 mW laser power per wavelength.
With three different wavelengths available, configurations for measuring all three velocity components are possible.
The system consists of a factory-aligned and calibrated optical probe, an accurate signal processor and a Windows software package with extensive features for graphical and tabular presentation of results.
Access to fluid flow information has now become easier with the FlowExplorer system as it comes:
- Calibrated to traceable standards and delivered with a calibration certificate
- Pre-configured for instant results: software is ready to use, and the laser and optics are integrated in one compact unit for point-and-measure capability
- Optional wireless PC/LAN interface for enhanced flexibility and control
A wide range of applications
- Aero- and hydrodynamic optimisation
- Calibration of flow sensors and flow meters
- Undergraduate fluid mechanics experiments
- Determining boudary conditions for CFD codes
- In-situ measurements in airplanes, cars, ships etc.